About Me

My photo
Backpacking adventures of me and Leighton as we explore all that SE Asia has to offer. We love comments and feedback!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Tuesday Morning

Well. That was fun. This course is going to be very intensive and hard but a lot of fun. I'm excited to get into and make it start happening.

I have to teach tomorrow evening and make my lesson plan and everything by then. I spend most of my day in seminar-like classes and then working on my teaching plan, then spend some time in the classroom.

I know that this kind of stuff is pretty boring to hear about, so I won't spend too much time blogging about it.

However, on Saturday there is a massive festival in Chiang Mai, Loi Krathong. So we'll go and check that out and get some pictures going as well. We'll also be meeting up with our friends Matt and Brittany: trouble with a capital T.

Until then, happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment