About Me

My photo
Backpacking adventures of me and Leighton as we explore all that SE Asia has to offer. We love comments and feedback!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

We Have Touchdown...

Well, I finally made it. It took me almost 40 hours to get from door to door, but I'm sitting here in my home for the next few weeks. The accommodation is really nice and the people I've met so far are great. I'm very happy that I've made this choice.

So far everything has come together nicely. My bag got checked all the way through no problem, I found 700 yen in my bag and bought some sushi and a beer in the Tokyo airport, my favorite soup was on sale at the Bangkok airport, and I even managed to sleep about 4 hours. For those of you who remember what it was like when I first got back to the US this last time you'll know that 4 hours of bad sleep is something to celebrate!

I'm getting pretty tired now though. I feel my eyelids dropping and my eyes just went completely out of focus. So I'm gonna have a lie down in that big comfy bed.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment